RE: I need some guinea pigs :-) - Not Really Exchange Related

  • From: "Nicholas Dixon" <nickd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 16:42:39 -0000

Yep, I,m in

Nick Dixon

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Fugatt [mailto:mark@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 17 January 2003 21:08
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] I need some guinea pigs :-) - Not Really
Exchange Related

To comply with legal requirements contained in RIPA (Regulation of
Investigatory Powers Act), DPA (Data Protection Act), TRA
(Telecommunications Regulations Act) and HRA (Human Rights Act), this
email has been monitored. For futher information, please contact your
system Administrator.

I am working on a new little project here at the moment and want some of
you to try something for me, if you don't mind, I am setting up a really
cool chat server and am working on configuring it, so if you want to try
and access it for me and let me know if you can gain access I would
really appreciate it.

The url is

Just email me if you can or cannot get in

Thanks all.

Mark Fugatt
MCSE, MCT, Microsoft Exchange MVP
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Tel:  585 586 3890
Fax: 585 249 0316
Cell: 585 576 4750
Visit for valuable information about Microsoft

List Archives:
ISA Server Resource Site:
it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore, we do not accept
responsibility for any errors or omissions that are present in this
message, or any attachment, that have arisen as a result of e-mail
transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy
version. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of the company.