RE: I need some guinea pigs :-) - Not Really Exchange Related

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 18:31:23 -0500

Thank you to all that managed to get into the chat server, it seems to
be working OK, just need to spend a little long fine tuning it.

So here are a few questions for you all:

1. What kind of rooms would you like to see hosted by the chat server.
My thoughts are a room for each of the following:
General Chat (currently the Lobby)
Exchange 5.5
Exchange 2000
Active Directory

2. What would you like to see as online sessions, what topics would you
like to see presented.

3. What frequency would you like to see these event (monthly, biweekly
etc)

4. What time would you like to see the events occur, in GMT. I will then
work out how to host the same session twice in the same day, to cover as
many time zones as I can.

This server is being run as a service to the online community and should
in now way stop you from using the msexchange.org list or forum, this is
going to be a way for people to chat with other who share the same
interests and I hope you all find it to be a valuable resource.

Kind regards

Mark Fugatt
MCSE, MCT, Microsoft Exchange MVP
Pentech Office Solutions Inc