Re: I need a Server

  • From: "Chris Thompson" <cthmpson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 10:21:28 -0800

I'm using Outlook 2000 currently, but I think it's the same. You have to
reconfigure the mail support. When it comes up asking for an Exchange
Server, can you cancel out of it and still get into the Outlook application
itself? If you can, then you can look for something along the lines of
"Tools", "Options", "Mail Delivery" tab, and select "Reconfigure Mail
Support". Choose "Internet Only" instead of "Corporate or Workgroup". Hope
this helps...