I need Wake on LAN feature on Exchange

Hi All,

        Leaving our PC unattendant for 30 minutes, it passes sleeping mode
and cannot get emails from server. Our network cards support wake on LAN
feature but when an e-mail is received by exchange server, it cannot deliver
it to email client for PC is in sleep mode. What can I do for our exchange
server to wake up this PCs and deliver the mails? Do I need a software? What
programs can do this?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,

Bu ileti'nin icerigi (ekleri dahil olmak üzere) yazarina ait ve kisisel
olabilir. Netas Northern Electric Telekomünikasyon A.S.'nin goruslerini
icermeyebilir. Netas Northern Electric Telekomünikasyon A.S. bu ileti'nin
eksiksiz oldugunu ve dogrulugunu garanti etmez, mesajda yapilabilecek
degisikliklerden sorumlu tutulamaz. Ileti ve ekindeki dosya ve bilgilerin
izinsiz olarak kullanilmasi, kopyalanmasi ve dagitilmasi yasalara aykiri
olabilir. Eger bu mesaji yanlislikla aldiysaniz 90.216.5222000 numarali
telefon santralimiz veya ileti araciligiyla gonderici ile temasa geciniz.

Any opinion expressed in this e-mail (including any attachments)  may be
personal to the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of Netas
Northern Electric Telekomünikasyon A.S.. Netas Northern Electric
Telekomünikasyon A.S. gives no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness
of this e-mail and accepts no responsibility for changes made after it was
sent. Any unauthorised use, disclosure or copying of the contents and
attachments of this e-mail may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail
in error please contact the sender via our switchboard on 90.216.5222000 or
via e-mail.

$subst('Email.Unsub')