I have a Windows NT Server, running with exchange 5.5 - move emails...

  • From: "Alejandro J. Kolada" <akolada@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 22:13:09 -0300

I have a Windows NT Server, running with exchange 5.5

I want to know if there´s an aplication or tool that leads incoming e mails
to a certain folder, depending on the text in the subject. The idea is that
messages with SAP, ORACLE, etc. applications are moved to a folder. I don´t
want to do it one user at the time. I don´t want to apply rules in Outlook
either.

Please, I need it for today, if possible.

Thank you very much

Alejandro J. Kolada
Microsoft - Linux - DRP
AKSEC Soluciones