RE: I have a Windows NT Server, running with excha nge 5. 5 - move emails...

  • From: "Alejandro J. Kolada" <akolada@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 00:24:45 -0300

I sorry, this work ?

Kown other aplication..

-----Mensaje original-----
De: mathif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mathif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Enviado el: 19 June, 2004 3:53 AM
Para: [ExchangeList]
Asunto: [***SPAM*** Score/Req: 04.10/04.00] [exchangelist] RE: I have a
Windows NT Server, running with excha nge 5. 5 - move emails...

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Thru Message Journaling, you can move all the mails onthe store to
particluar mailbox. I am not sure if that will help you.
I believe, You can direct mails from SAP & ORACLE from the application
itself to a particular mail box.
Have a look at Message Journaling @ Microsoft KB for more details.

Regards,
Mohammed Athif Khaleel
Asst.Network Engineer
AlFaisaliah Group Information Technology
Tel.: +966-1-461-0077 x.209
Moble.: +966-509774015
Email: mathif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Save Internet, Keep all the systems patched"
Web: http://alfaisaliah.com <http://alfaisaliah.com/>