I cant see free busy Calendar after have deleted the first server in site

  • From: Dêniz Feital (Chiptek) <dfeital@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 09:08:15 -0300

Hello Everyone.

We are restructing our Exchange Organization, and I deleted my first
Exchange Server from my site. I took care about almost everything but
calendar.

Now, I cant see free busy time when I invite other people to a meeting.

Does anyone know how to recover it? I still have an off line backup from the
deleted server. And the name of that server is still available, I mean, If I
have to rebuild, that would be fine, but I am a little bit worried about
doing that, because I don't know what can happen about other things like
directory and public folders.

If there is a way to recover the calendar issue without rebuild the server,
that would be great.

I am running W2K Server and Exchange 5.5 SP4.

Thank you