RE: I am a new user to Exchange

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 22:56:00 -0700

So you are saying the Exchange when having a rule to copy messages, it does
a forward to another mail box, not add the other mail box as a BCC of sorts?
If true, then that would be a short coming of Exchange. I know that MDaemon
and Imail both allow copying all messages using rules, and does so by adding
the other mail box as an additional recipient to the incoming envelope
during the SMTP receive session.

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA

Engineer/Consultant

eServices For You