RE: I am a new user to Exchange

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 22:12:53 -0700

1st, welcome.

I am not an Exchange expert, but until others provide better answers, here
you go.

1. I am sure it can, just don't know how.

2. I am sure it can, just don't know how.

3. Yes, they will not know.

4. If you set up the mail clients like Outlook (not Outlook Express) to use
an Exchange server with the MAPI protocol, yes, several users can view the
same mail box. This can even be done using POP3 by leaving a copy of the
message on the server, but they will not be able to share responses and
outgoing.

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA

Engineer/Consultant

eServices For You