RE: I: View calendar with outlook for sites on dif ferent domain

  • From: Fuia Cristian <cristian.fuia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 15:59:53 +0200

You have to replicate schedule + free busy information between sites,
To do that, open exchange administrator, expand Folder (under the name of
the organization), expand System Folder , expand SCHEDULE +FREE BUSY. In the
right pane open EX:/o .... And go to the Replicas tab, there choose the
sites that you want to replicate the schedule+ free busy information.
Bye,
cristian