RE: How'd they do that?

  • From: exchange@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 18:57:17 -0400

I have a question you say everyone got this message but did the message specifically send to their (your clients) email id or was it just a spam message? Check the header of the message and see who the recipients are.

At 10:50 AM 7/12/2002 -0700, you wrote:

Thanks for the response, Frank.  I'm really new to Exchange.  Could you go
into more detail?