[ExchangeList] Re: How to tell who is accessing mailbox

  • From: Matt Nelson <nelsonm@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 08:43:06 -0700

I’ve used turning on auditing for successful logins (this will make the log file grow quickly depending on how many users you have) and then filter the log viewer for what you’re looking for.  I went direct from 2000 to 2007 so I’m not sure what the steps are in 2003 but you should be able to do the same thing.  Here’s a link to a good page on the subject for 2003 - http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Importance-Auditing-Exchange-2003-Servers.html .