Re: How to stop individual Exchange users from sending outside email?

  • From: Jared Johnson <jaredsjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 14:39:33 -0700 (PDT)

I forgot to add that I'm on an Active/passive cluster.

I know how to creat a new SMTP connector, etc. for
stopping certain people/groups from sending/receiving
email from the internet.

However, I don't have a clue as if this process will
working on an active/passive cluster with a shared
SMTP resource.

Anyone know?

Thanks, Jared

http://mail.yahoo.com