How to speed up Mailbox creation

  • From: "Rodney Minter" <RMinter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 14:57:46 +1000

We have 3 exchange servers (win2k & Ex2k) spread across 3 states. When I create
a mailbox account it can take up to a day to create the box. How can this be
sped up to do it immediately ?
Attention:
The information contained in this message and or attachments is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
system and destroy any copies.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may
not necessarily reflect the views of The Gribbles Group.

Thank You.

Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that this e-mail message and any
attachments are free from viruses, you should scan this message and any
attachments.
Under no circumstances do we accept liability for any loss or damage which may
result from your receipt of this message or any attachment.