RE: How to send using different email addresses from a single account

  • From: "Devin McBride" <devin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 21:25:32 -0800

Moreso is there a way to correctly filter based off of recipient or
recipient address?  Outlook rules just don't seem to do the trick as it
sees every single email as being sent to the exchange account rather
than an email address (which also happens to be one of many for a
specific exchange mailbox)

Thanks!

DM