RE: How to prevent users from attempting to send massive attachments

  • From: "Tim Sutton" <t.sutton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 10:15:22 +0100

You can limit the outgoing message size to whatever you want. Global
settings - message delivery - properties is probably the easiest way of
sorting it.

Hope that helps.

Tim Sutton
IT Systems Manager

Troup Bywaters & Anders
Eastgate House
10 Eastgate
Tel: 01132432241
Fax: 01132424024
E-mail: t.sutton@xxxxxxxxxx

Privilege and Confidentiality Notice
This email and any attachments to it are intended only for the party to
whom they are addressed. They may contain privileged and/or
confidential information. If you have received this transmission in
error. please notify the sender immediately and delete any digital
copies and destroy any paper copies. Thank you.