RE: How to open users mailbox in exchange 2000 ?

  • From: "Andrea Coppini" <andreacoppini@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 11:39:30 +0200

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I believe that you must either:

- remove the 'Domain Admins - Deny Full Mailbox Access' permission
or
- remove yourself from the Domain Admins group
or
- check 'Domain Admins - Allow Full Mailbox Access' (ie, so both will be
checked.)

to be able to access other user's folders.  We went for #1 (since Exch
and Domain admins are the same people) and it works fine.  There's a KB
article somewhere about it.... let me know if you need it and I'll look
for it.