How to link a public folder to another public folder?

  • From: Joel Võsu <joel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 09:23:03 +0300

Hey,

Is there a way to create a link between public folders?
For example I have a public folder tree:
Public folders
        Services
                Reports
                Info
        Sales
                Reports
                Offers
        Reports
                Services
                Sales
and I need to have the contents of the folder Repots > Services the same
as Services > Reports and the contents of the folder Sales > Reports the
same as Reports > Sales. This is because different departments generate
a lot of reports and it would be helpful to access them from one place.

Sincerely,

Joel Vosu
ICT Support
mailto:joel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx