How to import users from csv file to AD

  • From: "Anthony Kariuki" <A.Kariuki@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 16:11:42 +0300

The bottom line is that you are talking about creating new AD objects
from a CSV file. I have not done it practically myself. However I do
know that you can write a script to create new users and objects. Check
out with a person who has taken the MS course 2154 (Active Directory
blah blah blah) it is all there. Cannot be of more help as of now.

Anthony