RE: How to import .pst file into the mailbox.

  • From: "Jav" <exchange.list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 03:12:29 -0600

Thank you for your email.

I would like to give some brief and needs some suggestion b4 using EXmerge

At present one of my client company retriving their emails from ISP
through PoP3 address with MSOutlook 2003. In near future they wants to
setup an Exchange 2003 server for receving and sending emails inside their
company and needs exchange and client connectivity on MSOutlook 2003; do
not wants to use PoP3 address to retrive all emails from exchange mailbox.
Some of them are roaming users also wants to check there old messages
through OWA which is stored in mailbox.

Now the question is how can i import .pst file into exchange 2003 mailbox
so that they can see there old messages on OWA externally which are
retrived from ISP mailbox into MS Outlook2003? They wants all folders of
.pst file should be appear into OWA when they connects it from outside?

Any suggestion and help will be highly appreciated?