Re: How to import .pst file into the mailbox.

  • From: "Jav" <exchange.list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 02:50:00 -0600

John,

Thanks for your email.

I would like to give some brief and suggestion b4 using EXmerge utility.

At present one of my client company retriving their emails from ISP
through PoP3 address with MSOutlook 2003. In near future they wants to
setup an Exchange 2003 server for receving and sending emails inside their
company and needs exchange and client connectivity on MSOutlook 2003 not
want to use PoP3 address to retrive all emails from exchange mailbox. Some
of them are roaming users also wants to check there old messages through
OWA which is stored in mailbox.

Now the question is how can i import .pst file into exchange 2003 mailbox
so that they can see there old messages which are retrived from ISP
mailbox into MS Outlook2003? They wants all folders of .pst file should be
appear into OWA when they connects it from outside?

Any suggestion and help will be highly appreciated?

Regards,

Jav.