RE: How to give permissions to users to add people to DL's

  • From: "Stelley, Douglas" <dstelley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 07:22:53 -0500

I do it by opening the properties of the DL and assigning someone to be
the manager and checking off the box that says manager can update
membership list.
I then instruct them in how to do it within Outlook.
Is that do-able? Your not giving them rights to create DL's, just
allowing them to change membership.