RE: How to forward sent mail or outgoing mail to other mail-box enabled user?

  • From: "Sarbjit Singh Gill" <ssgill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 17:01:05 +0800

Greetings,

To prevent (your questions was on monitoring) there are other options like
RMS. I installed it in my client's office. Now mails are prevented from
being forwarded and printed, edited. It is easy to use and works out of the
box with Office 2003 (in this case outlook 2003). There is a simple client
installation which can be done with group policy.

 I know most of you would say that you could still take a snapshot of the
screen etc but RMS solves some immediate issues with confidential
information leaking.

/Gill