How to enforce the system returned messages to be English language?

  • From: "Jobs Zhao" <Jobsz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 12:29:55 +0800

Dear all,

Sorry I lost 3 days emails, anyone who had the answer please resend to me.

I installed Exchange 2003 SP2 in Win2003 sp1, all are English version, but when
I sent a wrong address and then got a system returned message, some information
is Chinese, I would like them to be all English, How could I reach this target?

In server, Control Panel->Regional Settings->Location, I set it as "China", is
it the reason?

Any help would be appreciated!

--
Jobsz