How to defrag the Exchange Database

  • From: "Rodney Minter" <RMinter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:27:54 +1100

What is the best way to defrag a 10Gb database and what space requirements are
needed. We are running E2k SP3 on W2k SP3 with 2Gb free disk space

Kind Regards

Rodney Minter
Information Systems Officer
Amdel Ltd.

Phone           +61 2 9482 1922
Fax             +61 2 9482 1734
Mobile:                 0438 141 213         Web:

The information contained in this message and or attachments is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
system and destroy any copies.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may
not necessarily reflect the views of The Gribbles Group.

Thank You.

Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that this e-mail message and any
attachments are free from viruses, you should scan this message and any
Under no circumstances do we accept liability for any loss or damage which may
result from your receipt of this message or any attachment.