RE: How to create virtul domain

  • From: "Bill Daniels" <BDaniels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 09:39:08 -0600

rofl  that dog is ready to
grab a gun

Bill Daniels
Systems Administrator
Madison Research Corporation
-----Original Message-----
From: alone [mailto:forgerme_plz@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2005 8:20 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] How to create virtul domain

        I am very new with exchange server200. I have   a
domain called  in that I have hosted virtual domains called and I also created, SMTP and POP3  virtual servers in that
are using different IP from    then I have
created users for using recipient policy.

Everything is working properly.  But my problem is, if
I check user property of

 Email address =  Prasad@xxxxxxxxxxxx
     SMTP server=
     POP3 server=