How to create virtul domain

  • From: alone <forgerme_plz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 06:19:31 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

        I am very new with exchange server200. I have   a
domain called ckmani.com.  in that I have hosted
virtual domains called ckprasad.com. and I also
created, SMTP and POP3  virtual servers in that  these
are using different IP from mani.com.    then I have
created users for ckprasad.com using recipient
policy.

Everything is working properly.  But my problem is, if
I check user property of ckprsad.com

 Email address =  Prasad@xxxxxxxxxxxx
     SMTP server=      mail.ckprasad.com
     POP3 server=       mail.ckprasad.com