How to configure ur outlook for offline usage?

  • From: Sudhir Kaushal <skaushal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList] (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 14:37:09 +0530

Hi All,

I have one mailbox which is configured without the offline store support and
is working fine. Can i add the offline store service now. I tried deleting
the profile and configuring it again in hope that its asks u whether u
travel with this computer or not, but somehow when i am reconfiguring the
profile its not asking that.  May i know why its is happening? May i know
any good links about configuring ur outlook for offline usage? I am using
Exchagne 5.5 and outlook2k.

Thanks and Regards,
Sudhir Kaushal
Network Engineer ( Hosted Team )
eGain Communications Pvt. Ltd. Pune.( Nasdaq - EGAN )
Hello - (+91 20) 4222812, (+91 20) 4228607, Ext - 126.