How to configure Remote Access to Exchange Server

  • From: jperez@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:10:19 -0700

Hello, I need your support and help. I have some Outlook clientes that
connect via ISP to our network using to access their mail the POP3 and
SMTP protocols in Outlook client, but I need to configure the Remote
Transport to access the Exchange Server of our company. How can I
configure this service in the Exchange Server ??? Is there a protocol that
I need to open in the firewall ??? or What I need to do to configure the
Microsoft Exchange Remote Transport to access the server with an ISP
connecction out of the LAN ??? Thanks for your support. Best Regards.
jperez.