RE: How to configure Remote Access to Exchange Ser ver

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 09:03:43 -0500

Are you saying that you want to allow RPC access to your servers from your
ISP?

If so, I'd say two alternatives: use a VPN for remote access to the network
and let them have remote node type access.  The other would be to publish
RPC to the internet via ISA server.

Outside of that, might I suggest that you look at the new versions of OWA?
If your users have connectivity, they may really like the new OWA.

Al