How to configure Proxy through DHCP

  • From: "Sanjay Choudhary" <SChoudhary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 11:15:48 +0530

Hi All,

I have Windows 2000 server and I want proxy setting should be given to
users automatic through DHCP server. If any known the DHCP config pl.
help me on this matter.

Thanks in adv.

Sanjay Choudhary
+919810047537

Disclaimer:

Information contained and transmitted by this e-mail is confidential,
proprietary, and legally privileged data of Integrix India Private limited
that is intended for use only by the addressee. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. You are requested to
delete this e-mail immediately and notify the originator. Any views
expressed by an individual do not necessarily reflect the view of
Integrix India. While this e-mail has been checked for all known
viruses, the addressee should also scan for viruses. Internet
communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure,
error or virus-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete.Intergix India Private Limited
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions. To know more
about Integrix India Private Limited please visit
http://www.integrixindia.com