How to block mail from bigfoot.com with Exchange 5.5?

  • From: "Susan Tackett" <susan_tackett01@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 14:32:32 -0400

I am running Exchange 5.5 on an NT 4 server with all of the available service packs installed. For the last few days, the employees at my site have received hundreds of EMAIL from strange addresses at bigfoot.com.

I have been going into the properties of each employees mailbox and entering the bigfoot.com addresses in the "reject messages from". The problem is that we keep getting new messages from different senders at bigfoot.com. How can I block all messages from bigfoot.com in Exchange 5.5? I have read the 3 manuals I have, but cannot find the documentation I need. I have also tried restricting *@bigfoot.com, but this did not work either.

Thank you for your help-

Susan

Get MSN 8 Dial-up Internet Service FREE for one month. Limited time offer-- sign up now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup