How to block mail from with Exchange 5.5?

  • From: "Susan Tackett" <susan_tackett01@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 14:32:32 -0400

I am running Exchange 5.5 on an NT 4 server with all of the available service packs installed. For the last few days, the employees at my site have received hundreds of EMAIL from strange addresses at

I have been going into the properties of each employees mailbox and entering the addresses in the "reject messages from". The problem is that we keep getting new messages from different senders at How can I block all messages from in Exchange 5.5? I have read the 3 manuals I have, but cannot find the documentation I need. I have also tried restricting *, but this did not work either.

Thank you for your help-

Get MSN 8 Dial-up Internet Service FREE for one month. Limited time offer-- sign up now!