RE: How to Remove an Exchange server from an organ ization

  • From: Jeff Horton <Jeff.Horton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 09:45:25 -0400

Hey Mark,

Make sure you also move all the public folders over to the second Exchange
server as well but more importantly you must move the site folders.  Site
folders include the Offline Address Book, the Schedule + Free/Busy
Information folder, and the Organizational Forms folder (if you use
Organizational Forms).

Follow this Q article and you should be fine.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q152959

Thanks,
Jeff