How to I add an existing personal forlder along with my MailBox in OWA?( Resend after bounce due to cut and paste)

  • From: "Daniel A. Grube" <DanGrube@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 16:34:07 -0700

Sorry it this has already gotten through once but got wacky bounce so
here goes one more:

How do I open open An existing personal folder to go along with my
MailBox -in OWA I have not problem in Outlook 2003 the instruction below

Determine the Personal Folders file (.pst) format

1.                  On the Tools menu, click Options.

2.                  Click Mail Setup, and then click Data Files.

3.                  Click the data file you want to check, and then
click                   Settings.

4.                  Check the Format field to see if it contains the
string Personal Folders file or Personal Folders file (97-2002).
Personal Folders
file indicates the new format that supports multilingual Unicode
 (Unicode: A character encoding standard developed by the Unicode
Consortium. By using more than one byte to represent each character,
Unicode enables almost all of the written languages in the world to be
represented by using a single character set.) data and offers
greater storage capacity for items and folders. A file with the Personal

Folders file type is not compatible with earlier versions of Microsoft
Outlook. Personal Folders file (97-2002) indicates the earlier format
that
is compatible with earlier versions of Outlook. Personal Folders file
 (97-2002) does not support Unicode and offers the same storage capacity
for
items and folders that was available in earlier versions of Outlook.

Thank you for your time and consideration

Dan