[ExchangeList] Re: How to Edit Disclaimer In Exchange 2003

  • From: "James Chong" <jchong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 09:01:11 -0400

Since you can register the same sink multiple times without errors, make
sure you remove all instances.

example:  cscript smtpreg.vbs /remove 1 onarrival disclaimer.vbs

Run the command multiple times until it says can't be found. Also try
renaming the .vbs to another file and re-register.

James Chong
Sr. Systems Engineer
InPhonic, Inc.
O (703) 657-4612