How many custom recipients an Exchange Server 5.5 may have?

  • From: Dêniz Feital (Chiptek) <dfeital@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 11:06:59 -0300

        Hello my friends.

        I am here with a question.

        I just imported a custom recipient list in my Exchange 5.5
Organization few weeks ago. The list had about 16.000 custom recipients
(internet mail).

        Some few users reported that sometimes they send a message and it
simply is not delivered to the recipient (which is actually one of those
custom recipients).

        I have never had this kind of problem, but since I did the import
some users started bothering me about it.

        Does anyone has a clue about it? Since I didnt change a thing in my
Exchange, I suspect this large numbers of custom recipients might be an
issue.

        Thank You. My best regards.