Re: How hard is 70-284 to get?

  • From: "Marc A. Mapplebeck" <mmapplebeck@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 18:24:09 -0300

 I hate to sound like the voice of reason here, but it's people like you
that fill the IT industry with underqualified people. You disgust me.
Certification should not be acquired by reading dumps and memorizing cert
material, rather they should come from experience and knowledge. Memorizing
things shows nothing for yourself other than that you are good at reading
and regurgatating information. As for providing a certificate, what use is
it? To look pretty on your wall? It will get you no closer to MCSE/A.

Sorry for my rant, - Marc