Re: How hard is 70-284 to get?

  • From: manjunath bn <>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 02:39:41 +0530

My name is manjunath, All it takes is reading dumps from actual tests.
it is paid one.
Well if you try on your expertise I guess 70-284 will proove real difficult.

I can send you the dump file and pay me honestly after you completing
and you can pay me any thing you like even 1$....

But if you don't pass the Exam send me all your detals , I will get a
certificate for you.