Re: How hard is 70-284 to get?

  • From: Praveen Ramaswamy <ramaswamy_praveen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 23:14:09 -0700 (PDT)

Manjunath,

Your confession sounds encrusted. One should not encourage in getting
certifications by cheating, it kills the spirit of learning and hurts people
who have worked hard to achieve this. A person who passes exam by cheating
cannot survive for long. Because bull shit can take you there but cant keep you
there.

Hope you understand this, realize and change. It is good for you and other?s.

Regards

Praveen R

manjunath bn <manjunatha.bn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hello all,

I'm an exchange admin Working for IBM, I'm sorry for realising that
all guys here are sincere and hard working. Well I use to write exams
for many guys these days on exchange 2003.
not just by reading dumps... It is an option I got to go with.
I appreciate every one here for there inputs and I love to contribute
a lot to this list.

well folks I thought i could every one who is in trouble with exchange
server including certifications.

I thank every one ...
I have an ambition to join microsft exchange team either as admin or
in connector team.

I thought of helping him to get certified .... nothing else.

Thanks
-Manju