How do i recover mail in exchange 5.5

  • From: "Abdul Basit" <a.basit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 10:43:10 +0500

1. I have a backup of all the  mail and i have reinstall exchange server ,
so how do i import the previous mail in the new mailbox.

2. I have configured exchange 5.5 in windows 2000 server . the problem is
every thing is working fine , all the clients are sending mail and receiving
them but if  any client uses OWA to send mail , the mail return from the
system administrator , and give the error message  that recipent name

It is urgent, can any body help me out in these matter.

Abdul Basit
Deputy Manager N.S.D
Ph: 111-147-147  Ext : 115
HP: 0320-5051536