RE: How do O2k3 and/or Exch2k3 choose which GC to use

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 11:50:14 -0500;en-us;Q319206

-----Original Message-----
From: C Drawers [mailto:cdrawers@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2005 11:25 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] How do O2k3 and/or Exch2k3 choose which GC to use

        My mailbox server is in a different AD site -- across a WAN link.  I
have local GC's - on a fast link.

        I periodically get delays as my client is using a GC in the AD site
of my mailbox server.  How can I configure this to use a loca GC to my

Do you Yahoo!?
Take Yahoo! Mail with you!
ldemo>  Get it on your mobile phone.
Newsletters: Exchange FAQ:
Software Marketing Sites: World of Windows Networking: Leading Network Software Directory: No.1 ISA Server Resource Site: Windows Security Resource Site: Network Security Library: Windows 2000/NT Fax Solutions: