RE: How do I retrieve contents of exchange 2000 mailbox using LDAP query?

  • From: "Richard S. Moger" <richard.moger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 11:44:54 +0100

been there, nothing. :)

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Richard S. Moger
        Sent: 08 October 2002 10:59
        To: [ExchangeList]
        Subject: [exchangelist] How do I retrieve contents of exchange
2000 mailbox using LDAP query?

        http://www.MSExchange.org/

        Hi All,

        I am currently using the following paramers to query my exchange
server using coldfusion's ldap tag.

        CN=Public Folders,CN=Public Folder Store (myserver),CN=First
Storage Group,CN=InformationStore,CN=myserver,CN=Servers,CN=First
Administrative Group,CN=Administrative Groups,CN=mycompany,CN=Microsoft
Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=mycompany,DC=mycompany,DC=co,DC
=uk

        This is where I get stuck and can find no route further down the
LDAP tree to get to individual mailbox contents details. Is it possible?
Looked extensively on net and can find nothing, any pointers would be
very appreciated.

        Thanks

        Richard

        Richard Moger
        IT Manager
        IT Department
        James Villa Holidays
        Centre 3000, St Laurence Avenue
        Maidstone
        Kent ME16 0LL

        Tel: 01622 655650
        Fax: 01622 655651
        Email: richard.moger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Website: www.jamesvillas.co.uk

        All views or opinions presented in this email are solely those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
Employees of the company are expressly required not to make defamatory
statements and not to infringe or authorize any infringement of
copyright or any other legal right by email communications. Any such
communication is contrary to company policy and outside the scope of the
employment of the individual concerned. The company will not accept any
liability in respect of such communication, and the employee responsible
will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.
        Exchange Newsletters:
        Exchange FAQ:

Website: www.jamesvillas.co.uk <http://www.jamesvillas.co.uk>