How do I retrieve contents of exchange 2000 mailbox using LDAP query?

  • From: "Richard S. Moger" <richard.moger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 10:59:27 +0100

Hi All,

I am currently using the following paramers to query my exchange server
using coldfusion's ldap tag.

CN=Public Folders,CN=Public Folder Store (myserver),CN=First Storage
Group,CN=InformationStore,CN=myserver,CN=Servers,CN=First Administrative
Group,CN=Administrative Groups,CN=mycompany,CN=Microsoft
Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=mycompany,DC=mycompany,DC=co,DC
=uk

This is where I get stuck and can find no route further down the LDAP
tree to get to individual mailbox contents details. Is it possible?
Looked extensively on net and can find nothing, any pointers would be
very appreciated.

Thanks

Richard

Richard  Moger
IT Manager
IT Department
James Villa Holidays
Centre 3000, St Laurence Avenue
Maidstone
Kent ME16 0LL

Tel: 01622 655650
Fax: 01622 655651
Email: richard.moger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website: www.jamesvillas.co.uk <http://www.jamesvillas.co.uk>

All views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Employees
of the company are expressly required not to make defamatory statements
and not to infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any
other legal right by email communications. Any such communication is
contrary to company policy and outside the scope of the employment of
the individual concerned. The company will not accept any liability in
respect of such communication, and the employee responsible will be
personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.