RE: How do I find out waht Service Pack I'm running on Exchange 2k?

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 17:54:34 -0400

Phillip

If you go into Exchange System Manager and open the properties for the
Exchange server it should tell you what service pack is installed on the
General tab.

By the way, SP3 is accumulative so you do not have to have SP2 installed to
install SP3.

Mark Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
www.4mcts.com