How delete message from M drive ?

  • From: "Adel Guia" <aguia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 10:25:02 -0600

I have Exchange 2000 SP3 and Window 2000 server with SP3. I create a user
with full access to all mailbox for administrative purpose:

After that, this user can access al folders from the M drive, all MBX and
Public folders.

The problem is that when I delete a message from M drive for a particular
inbox user, this message still appear in the mailbox of that user when he
login using Microsoft Outlook or OWA.

Why a message deleted from M drive still appear in Exchange Management
Console and mail clients ?

I can delete and copy message from M drive using Windows explorer without
damage exchange database ?