RE: How Many Exchange Admins Does It Take....

  • From: "MSExchange.Org Discussion" <MSExchange.OrgDiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:45:48 -0400

I haven't seen any responses to my post.  Maybe we can do this a different
way.  I set up a simple little web-based survey to find out Exchange Admin
staffing at different organizations.  I would appreciate any input readers
would like to offer.  The results are also viewable.  I am not selling this
information, writing a book or anything of the sort.  I have told my boss
that we need more staff and he say's "prove it".  Someone did point me to a
great TCO article if anyone is interested -
<http://www.sytel.com/services/benchmark_tco.asp>
http://www.sytel.com/services/benchmark_tco.asp

The survey is at: http://66.92.148.177 <http://66.92.148.177>

Brian