How Many Exchange Admins Does It Take....

  • From: "MSExchange.Org Discussion" <MSExchange.OrgDiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 09:22:37 -0400

No, it's not a joke - sorry...

I had seen an article numerous years ago that defined an industry average of
how many Exchange Admins it took to provide care and feeding to how many
Exchange/Outlook users.  That article said one Exchange Admin per 1000 users
was a pretty good guideline.  I am desperate for some sort of opinion or
credible source to either validate that number or state a new number.
Obviously, everything is relative, blah, blah, blah... but there should be
some kind of guideline/baseline out there to work with.  Any ideas?

Brian