[ExchangeList] Re: "Hot" backup util for Ex2K3

  • From: "James Chong" <jchong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 09:10:45 -0400

Not exactly sure what you mean by takes a copy and restores to location
of your choosing. You mean as a flat file? Recovery storage groups is a
neat feature for Exchange 2003, allows you to restore to a temp
production Exchange server.

http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Exchange_Server_2003_Mailbox_Recover
y.html

James Chong (MVP)