RE: Hosting multiple domain names in Exch 2k server

  • From: "William Holmes" <wtholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 09:21:02 -0500

First you should setup an MX record for each required domain in the DNS.
After that you need to add a recipient policy for each required domain.
The MX record should direct mail for and to your exchange
server. Recipient policies should be setup to generate e-mail addresses as
necessary for users in each domain.