Re: Hosting help

  • From: "Javier name" <rowonefirst@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 14:50:14 -0500

You must have to configure different Recipient policies for each smtp address that you want to host, also you will have to create mx records for each domain that will point to your exchange server.
Because Exchange 2000 is very much tight related to Active Directory is very easy to create Recipient policies for each individual domain.
When you install for the first time Exchange you will find a default recipient policy, you can add more than one recipient.
Hope this will help.
Regards,
Hector.

From: "Qusai Ali AL Haddad" <qusai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [exchangelist] Hosting help
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 20:20:45 +0300

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Dear All

I am pretty new in Exchange Server 2000 and have a (I think) difficult question... My
company has a exchange server and it will host several other companies. How
do I configure Exchange so that these companies have their own addresses
listed only?

I host thier DNS server .. and i want now to configure the exchange
 Any help will be appriciated...

 Thanks in advance

Qusai